WVCF Membership Summary:
· Memberships are paid in advance of service on day designated upon sign-up. Additional services (Yoga, Crossfit Kids, HIIT, etc.) are to be paid in advance of each session. Punch cards are a one time payment at the time of issuance.
· New memberships are prorated for the first month. Regular monthly dues apply thereafter with payments made each month on designated due date.
· Membership dues are paid by monthly automatic electronic payments by the TRIIB.
· Memberships 30 days past due will be cancelled. Reinstatement requires payment of the dues owed and payment of first month of new membership.
· Written notice of cancellation of all memberships. No partial months.
Membership Options: Unlimited, 3x/Week, Punch Cards and drop-ins. We offer many discounts. Discounts are non-combinable. Only greatest discount applies per person. See sign-up for current pricing.
Declined/insufficient funds charge $25
Late Fee (5 or more days past due) $15
All additional classes (Crossfit Kid’s, Yoga, HIIT, etc.) will be formatted with an additional waver and sign up.
1. Agreement: This agreement is between Willamette Valley Crossfit, hereafter referred to as WVCF, and the “member” signed below.
a. Term Membership: Your first month at WVCF is prorated, contingent upon when this agreement is initiated relative to the first of each month.
b. Membership Payments: All memberships and guest fees are collected via automatic payments through TRIIB. By using TRIIB, you allow WVCF to automatically withdraw dues and fees as they come due on the date elected at sign-up.
c. Family Memberships: Family is defined as spouse or children living in the same household. Only one member is allowed to satisfy dues. If a family membership drops to one member, the dues change to the individual rate in effect at the same time.
d. Kids Sessions: Payments are made in advance for each session (explained in a separate waiver)
e. Right to Modify Dues: WVCF may change dues at any time.
3. Three Day Right of Rescission: New members have three days after signing this agreement to cancel their membership without penalty. If the agreement is cancelled within three days, WVCF will return to the member within thirty days all amounts paid less $25 for usage of the facility during those three days. To cancel, new members must inform WVCF in writing of their intent to cancel. Written intent to cancel can be delivered to WVCF in person or emailed to WillametteValleyCF@gmail.com
4. Availability of Facility:
a. Class or by appointment only: WVCF does not provide an “Open Gym” Facility. Members may use the facilities only during scheduled classes, scheduled events, or by appointment. Operating hours and current class schedules are listed on TRIIB and our Social Media. WVCF reserves the right to change operating hours and/or class schedules at its sole discretion without any effect on this agreement.
b. Limited Availability: WVCF may close its facility for seminars, certifications, maintenance, selected holidays, and other hours based on municipal requirements. WVCF may delete, change, discontinue, repair, or replace any part or all of the facility without any effect on this agreement. If no part of the facility is unavailable for more than (3) consecutive days (not including Sundays) for any reason but less than fifteen consecutive days (not including Sundays), except acts of nature, WVCF will extend your membership, without dues, for the same period the facility was unavailable. Should the facility become unavailable for more than fifteen consecutive days (not including Sundays) for any reason including acts of nature, then you may elect to cancel this membership effective the following 1st of the month. WVCF will not be responsible for refunding the membership fees paid.
c. Limited Use: If you know or should know you have a problem that might prevent you from using WVCF (i.e., medical or family emergency, business travel, vacation, etc…) and you sign this Agreement; you agree that your membership is limited accordingly. However, because this is your choice, you still must pay your monthly dues as if you could use the Facility; there will be no carryover of monthly dues into subsequent months for any time unspent using the Facility in a previous month.
5. Declined Credit Card Fees:. A returned check or declined credit card/debit card will result in a fee of $25. Membership fees must be paid on or before the first day of the month. Members who are not current will not be allowed to participate in classes after the 5th unpaid day.
6. Cancellation of Membership by Member - A member may cancel his/her membership at any time with at least a 14 day notice. Please remember partial months are not permitted. If a member cancels on or after the 2nd day of their month, then a payment will still be due the following month on their due date. There are no refunds for membership fees, and WVCF will not prorate a cancelled membership
7. Lost Articles - WVCF assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen articles. Lost and found articles not claimed after 30 days will be donated to charity or thrown away.
8. Smoking, Alcohol, Food and Drink. - No smoking is allowed in any part of the facility. Food or drink may be taken into the facilities if it is in a non-breakable, enclosed container. No alcohol is permitted during classes.
9. Supervision of Children –
a. Members must be 15 years of age or older unless supervised by a parent or legal guardian at all times, or enrolled in our CrossFit Kids.
b. Guests/Visitors under the age of 15 must be supervised by a parent or legal guardian at all times.
c. Children between 12 and 15 may participate on a case-by-case basis in regular classes if the parent or legal guardian is present. WVCF will be the sole determiner if a child between the ages of 12 and 15 may participate in regular classes. This determination will take into account the following and other factors: physical and emotional maturity, physical ability to safely perform exercises, ability to follow instructions, and/or a determination that regular classes will allow for greater progress than Kids Classes.
10. Conduct - WVCF is committed to the health, safety, welfare of each of its members and staff and will not tolerate unreasonable, threatening, obscene, harassing, indecent, or illegal behavior. WVCF has the right to judge behavior and respond accordingly. This right includes, but is not limited to, termination of membership without refund of any member engaging in unacceptable behavior.
11. Damages - Members shall pay for any damages to WVCF property which results from the willful or negligent conduct of member, member’s guest or dependent children.
12. Rules and/or Regulations - Members who do not observe WVCF rules and regulations or who abuse equipment in any fashion will be asked to leave. The management reserves the right to terminate membership of anyone who refuses to observe any of WVCF’s rules or regulations. Not all rules and regulations are listed in this agreement. WVCF reserves the right to add, change or remove rules, conditions of membership, opening and closing hours, and all services and facilities offered by WVCF.
13. Miscellaneous –
a. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties, and supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between them concerning the subject matter of this Agreement. The provisions of this may be waived, altered, amended or repealed, in whole or in part, only upon prior written consent of all parties
b. Member has read, and fully agrees to the term of this Agreement and understands and agrees that by signing this Agreement (which contains a waiver, release and assumption of risks) Member has given up considerable future legal rights. Member has signed this Agreement freely, voluntarily, under no duress or threat of duress, without inducement, promise or guarantee being communicated to him/her. Member certifies and warrants that he/she is 18 years of age or older and mentally competent to enter into this Agreement.
c. If any portion of this agreement is deemed illegal, void or unenforceable, then the remaining agreement shall remain in effect.