Our Box Rules
1. Support other members - CrossFit is community driven. We may train as individuals but we workout as a community. That’s why CrossFit is different. If you finish first, you should be the first one cheering everybody else on.
2. Show up - Be on time, please. It is respectful to the coaches and to the other members if you arrive on time and check in early.
3. Clean Up your DNA....you WILL sweat. Some more than others. Please use the provided cleaning supplies to clean equipment after the workouts. Parents...Please help us care for the space by cleaning up after your kids.
4. Let the coaches coach - Here at WVCF we have experienced coaches who know what they are talking about and it ́s their job to inform, instruct and correct technique. While support is great, leave the technical advice to the coaches.
5. Injures - Don't do DUMB things; avoid the unnecessary by listening to coaches and always follow TECHNIQUE - CONSISTENCY - INTENSITY. Do plenty of mobility and let a coach know right away if something doesn't feel right.
6. Leave your ego at the door - CrossFit is humbling to EVERYONE. Aim for progression and NOT perfection. Trying to be perfect and better than everyone will leave everybody frustrated.
7. Be honest with your effort and results - Numbers are hard when you’re trying to breathe. It’s ok to lose count or forget. But knowingly “shaving” reps will not get you to where you want to be, and believe us...people notice.
8. Eat well - we can coach you all we want inside the gym, but what happens outside is up to you. If you come to 5 classes per week yet eat pizza every night, please do not complain when you do not get the results that you are after.
9. HAVE FUN - While we do take our training seriously, we want everyone to have some fun!